Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Game of Clue

Over on Cookin' Up Creations we are playing some good old fashioned board games. One of our talented design team members chose the game of Clue for her challenge. Since I used to love playing Clue in my younger years I just had to play along. You have to pick a character, a room and a weapon from the game and then Annie tells you what products you have to use on your layout. I chose Mrs. Peacock, in the Conservatory and the candlestick as the weapon.

This layout also fits a challenge at Turtle Soup. It was the 8/7 Crash Your Stash challenge. You had to use pictures that were at least 5 years old. This was perfect since my pictures were from our vacation to Las Vegas back in 2007.


I just love it when you can combine challenges. Please come join us over at Cookin Up Creations and Turtle Soup for some great challenges!



No comments:

Post a Comment