Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Wood Veneer Products

My wedding anniversary is this month and I thought it would be fun to dig out a photo to scrap from our honeymoon in Hawaii. We had such a wonderful time and took over 600 photos! I've slowly been scrapping them for the past 7 years. I won't be scrapping all of them, could you imagine the number of albums I would need? Anyway, this layout is for the What's New Wednesday challenge at Cookin' Up Creations. My challenge to everyone is to use some wood veneer products.


The butterfly and the flower and leaves are wood veneers from Prima that I inked. I've never colored them before but I really like how they turned out. The forever flag is from Little Yellow Bicycle and the papers are from Fancy Pants Parkbench collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment