Friday, December 13, 2013

Lots of Christmas Cards

I have been making Christmas cards like crazy this past week! I was really starting to panic when December rolled around and I hadn't even started my Christmas cards. That's just not like me but I've got a lot going on in my personal life right now. Anyway, I think I've finally finished my cards for this year. Who am I kidding, I'll probably make a couple more to have on hand just in case I need one at the last minute. Here's one of my cards for this year.




I entered this in the Turtle Soup 12 Days of Christmas challenge and also in the Cards In Envy Tag! You're It challenge.












9 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable! I love the embossing on Santa's fur!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is super cute and very festive! Thanks for sharing it with us at Cards in Envy! :) I hope you'll join us again soon for another challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy, this is so cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy, this is awesome! Loving the embossing! Thanks for playing along with us at Cards In Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable. This is so clever!! Love your creative design!! Thank you for joining us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable. I've been making red gift bags with white/black belt+buckle....but widening and embossing the white panel is fabulous! Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! The design is fabulous and I love the white embossed part of Santa's suit! And the cute sentiment tag is perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. totally adorable!!! LOVE your Santa card!!! thanks soo much for playing along with Cards in Envy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Tracy! Our designers selected your card as the best for our challenge and awarded you the title FIRST CLASS! Please email me at cardenvydt@gmail.com with First Class Tag as your subject and I will send you a badge for your blog!

    ReplyDelete