Friday, December 20, 2013

Sparkle and Bling

It's my turn for the Focus Friday challenge on the Cookin' Up Creations forum today. With the holiday season and so many northerners having lots of snow I wanted to focus on the sparkle that snow adds to the Holiday season. I always loved having snow for Christmas, it just seemed to add something special to all the festivities! So my challenge was to add some sparkle or bling to your layout.


My background paper has a lot of glitter on the snow covered branches, unfortunately it doesn't show up very well in the picture. Then I designed the title on my Gypsy and added Silver Ice Ice Stickles to it to make it look like snow and ice. I also punched out a strip of grass, coated it in the same Ice Stickles and turned it upside down to look like icicles over the photo. I decided to keep the layout simple since the background paper is so busy.

So come join us at Cookin' Up Creations and add a little sparkle to your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment