Monday, December 30, 2013

Winter Inspiration

I hosted a challenge over at Cookin' Up Creations where you had to use something I chose as an inspiration for your layout. Since it was winter, I decided to pick a winter landscape for everyone's inspiration.



I just love this photo! It feels so cold and icy and the sky is such a beautiful shade of blue! I took my inspiration from the colors and the feel and this is what I came up with.


I've had this paper with the penguin on it for years but never found the right photo to go with it. The snowflakes came from the same collection as the paper. I believe it was Reminisce but can't remember the collection. The photo looks like it has snowflakes on it but it's not. Sadly something got on the photo and took the color out. But it's so cute, I decided to use it anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment