Thursday, January 23, 2014

1st Christmas

For some reason I have a hard time doing Christmas themed layouts. I don't know why....I have plenty of Christmas themed papers but even when they're from the same collection they never look good to me. I've had this photo of my 1st granddaughter's 1st Christmas for quite a while now and have never been able to scrap it. I've been working on this layout for several days now and I think I'm finally happy with it. I decided to follow the sketch that's up this week on the          My Scraps & More Sketch Blog, sketch #64.


This is also for the My Scraps & More 1/9 Throwback Thursday Challenge where you had to use a photo that was more than 1 year old. Got that covered, this photo is from 2007!

I also entered this in the Turtle Soup January Mini Crop Heritage Challenge. This challenge required you to use the oldest Christmas photos you have. Again, got that covered!

3 comments:

  1. ohhh love how you hung the stockings!!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with My Scraps & More!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those hanging stockings are so cute!! Thanks for playing with us at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stockings Tracy! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete