Friday, March 28, 2014

School Spirit Week

It's time for another sketch reveal at My Scraps & More Sketches today. Here's the sketch we had to work with.


And here's my layout


I decided not to mat the photos but still wanted to set them apart from each other so I used twine around the edges. Used my notebook punch for the borders on the top and bottom of the page and cut the pennants with my Cricut and attached them to some thick jewelry wire. Sprayed a little mist, added some stars and arrows and slapped down some letter stickers. This came together rather quickly once I got the photos sized and printed out. Not the best photos to work with but I just couldn't resist scrapping them!

So come join us at My Scraps & More Sketches where we reveal a new sketch every Friday! Hope to see you there!!!


3 comments:

  1. Loving the twine framing on your pictures! Fantastic page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the twine framing! Super cute! Hope I have time to play along.
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete