Friday, April 4, 2014

CUTE

A couple of years ago I wanted to go to Scrapbook Expo in Orlando but didn't want to pay for a room at the Gaylord where the expo was being held. So my husband did some research and found out the Gaylord is just down the street from some of the Disney properties and the prices were so much cheaper. So we booked a room at the Pop Century Resort at Disney and both of us were happy. I got to go to the Expo and hubby explored Disney but didn't go to any of the parks. Anyway, I had a ton of fun at the Expo, spent a ton of money and took several classes in between my shopping. I would love to go again someday!
This layout is about the towel sculptures we found in our room. All the rooms at this resort have windows that look out on the outdoor hallways and they put different sculptures in each window so all the passerby's can see them.  Aren't these just the cutest!



I did this layout for My Scraps & More April Sketchathon 4/3 challenge where you had to use the daily sketch and use memorabilia on your layout. I used the hotel key card and the flower stickers that were on the towel sculptures. 
This layout also fits the 4/2 Crash your Stash challenge at Turtle Soup where you had to use something at least 6 months old on your layout. Everything here is at least 1 year old and most of it is probably 5 years old or more.

1 comment:

  1. Love the layout and those sculptures are just the cutest!! Lucky you to get to go to a scrapping expo!!

    ReplyDelete