Wednesday, June 11, 2014

New Beginning

Here's a layout I did for the My Scraps & More Got Talent challenge. You had to do a layout about a hard time in your life. I went with my father's passing. About two weeks after, we had a vacation planned and I really didn't want to go but everyone said it would probably help with my grief. I am so glad I listened to everyone, this was probably the best thing I could have done. We spent a week in Sedona, AZ enjoying the beauty, peace and quiet of the area. This photo was taken while I was sitting on a rock looking up at the canyon walls remembering all the good trips I'd taken with my father. I don't think he ever made it to Sedona, but he would have loved it as much as I did!


This also is for a challenge over at Turtle Soup where you had to use all scraps except for your background and leftover embellishments.


No comments:

Post a Comment