Friday, July 4, 2014

Cutest Little Apple Picker

And yet another one for the My Scraps & More Got Talent Challenges. You had to use red and green as your main colors and also punch holes in something on your layout.


I started with white cardstock and just flicked red and green mist on it and then used a stencil with red and green pens for the background. I was lucky enough to have a border punch to make the punched holes. I love how the red backing really makes the punched borders pop. The little apple basket was done with my cricut about a year ago. I never used it back then but couldn't throw it away and I'm glad I kept it. The little apples are all fussy cut and the tree is a sticker. I did the title on the computer. I just noticed the apple on the ground in the photo looks like one of the red dots but it isn't. It really is an apple in the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment