Monday, December 15, 2014

Flower Moon

Over at Turtle Soup we are having a DT sketch reveal today. I love these reveals. It always amazes me to see so many different takes from the same sketch.


And here's the sketch:


I must admit, I struggled with this sketch. Everything I tried just looked so busy and seemed to take away from the photos. So I finally decided to go very simple and it worked! There's nothing fancy about this layout but I really wanted these photos to stand out. 
These photos were taken when we went to Sanibel Island, Fl. for a few days of rest and relaxation. It had been a stormy afternoon but just as the moon began to rise that evening the clouds started breaking. We were sitting outside on our ocean front lanai and couldn't believe how beautiful the moon looked. It was breathtaking!

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out the rest of the Design Teams layouts at Turtle Soup and play along with us!


No comments:

Post a Comment