Friday, December 19, 2014

Let It Snow

It's Friday so that means it's time for another Design Team Sketch Reveal at My Scraps & More Sketches and there is the December Mini Crop beginning at Turtle Soup. I have a layout up for both.


And here is the sketch we used at My Scraps & More 


This was a great sketch to play with. Everything on here is from Fancy Pants Winterland Collection except for the wood title banner. I'm proud to say I finally used up all the paper from this collection that I've had for several years now. I still have a few small pieces left but they went into my scrap pile, so they don't count!

Over at Turtle Soup this layout is for the December Mini Crop Family Challenge that I'm hosting. You need to scrap a layout about family. This is my son-in-law and granddaughter on a winter hay ride and my two granddaughters on a sleigh ride. 

So come join us at My Scraps & More Sketches and see all the Design Team's takes on the sketch and of course we'd love it if you'd play along with us.

And be sure and check out the December Mini Crop at Turtle Soup. Lots of fun challenges going on and the crop lasts til Sunday, Dec. 28th.


1 comment: