Friday, January 23, 2015

Let's Celebrate

Here's a card I made today for the Cards in Envy challenge. Your card has to be mostly gray. This sounded like a real challenge and I wasn't sure I could pull it off. But, I gave it a try and this is what I came up with.


I started out with a white card and added some teal cardstock and then the gray tile paper. The Let's Celebrate oval is a piece of gray cardstock and I used Weathered Wood Distress Ink for the gray stars. I really like the teal with the gray.

This also fits a challenge in the January Mini Crop at Turtle Soup. For that challenge your project had to have the word celebrate on it. 

Hope everyone gets to have some scrappy time over the weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Perfect gray card! I love the touch of turquoise in the twine and matting! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - this is just stunning. Is it paper? Almost looks like marble. Thanks for entering this with us at Cards in Envy - Great entry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it's just paper from Recollections. I didn't do anything to it.

      Delete
  3. You pulled it off and you ROCKED IT! Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Cards In Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the tile paper!!! great card!!! Thank you for joining us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete