Sunday, March 1, 2015

Believe

Here's a Christmas layout of my 2 granddaughters. This was for a challenge for the Feb. Mini Crop at Turtle Soup. You had to use red, white and black for the most part of the layout.


I cut the background circles out using my Gypsy and Cricut and added some patterned paper to some of the circles. And then I went a little crazy with the flowers and leaves. I used up several different packages of them and then mixed in some pearl strands. The white stitching at the top is an old rub-on. I was surprised that it came out so well. And the bottom red stitching is a really old sticker. The Believe is wood that I dry brushed with some white paint and then put red stickles on the heart over the i. It's been a while since I've done a red, white and black layout and I forgot how much I like them. 

Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! The colors are gorgeous, love you added the circles to the background. The pearls stunning intertwined with those pretty flowers! BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout Tracy and your grandaughter's are adorable!! BL

    ReplyDelete