Friday, October 9, 2015

Fall Colors

I've got an inspiration challenge up at Turtle Soup today. I wanted to do a fall layout but not using the usual orange colors. I found this mood board on Design Seeds and thought it was perfect.


And here's my layout


This photo was perfect for these fall colors. I got messy with the background using texture paste and mists. The triangles were cut with my cricut and I backed some of them with some old fall papers I had. I'm very happy with how it turned out.


4 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous Tracy! a great design, colours and challenge!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous colour palette .. amazing page BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colors and beautiful layers and textures! LOVE IT! BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colors and beautiful layers and textures! LOVE IT! BL

    ReplyDelete