Friday, November 20, 2015

Slip N Slide

We've got a mini crop going on at Turtle Soup. It starts today and runs through Sunday, Nov. 29th.
For my mini crop challenge, I want you to make and use some flags on your project. The flags I made remind me of the seasonal flags people have in their yards.


This is my granddaughter trying out the slide at a birthday party. She was only a little over 2 years old and she doesn't look like she's having too much fun. I just had to laugh when I saw this photo!
All the papers on here are from Seaside Yacht collection by DCWV. The colors just went perfectly with the photo.

So please come join our mini crop. Lots of fun challenges going on! Hope to see you there!

4 comments:

  1. adorable layout! She will love to see it when she gets older! BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome layout, love the paper selection, so bright and fun - BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your delightful embellies!! bl

    ReplyDelete