Sunday, May 22, 2016

Box Card

I have been wanting to make a box card for a while now. I finally purchased the digital Cricut All Occasion Cards cartridge and watched a few videos. It wasn't that hard but it took quite a bit of time to cut everything out.


I love how it turned out and how it folds up flat for mailing. I would have liked to add some more embellishments but then it wouldn't have fit in the envelope. 

Here are a couple more photos of it.



This is for my granddaughter's 9th birthday and she's decided she's too old for princess themed parties and I always make a card based on her party theme. I had to come up with something really different and thought a box card would be perfect for her.

This also fits the shaped card challenge at the Turtle Soup Mini Crop going on right now. Stop by and check out all the fun challenges. This month's theme is Die Cuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment