Monday, May 16, 2016

It's Christmas Time Again!

Here's my latest layout of my two granddaughters. I thought last years Christmas card was so cute that I just had to scrap it.


Robin's Nest Products Used

I started by matting the card with red cardstock and then added a bigger mat using Black and White Pine Tree. I stamped and embossed the pine branch with an ivory and gold glitter embossing powder on some red cardstock before I added my matted photo. 


I cut the trees with my Cricut and sprinkled them with the ivory and gold glitter embossing powder to give them a frosty look. To melt the embossing powder I heated it from underneath with my heat gun.


The Holiday Hugs and Mistletoe Kisses was fussy cut from a journaling card and popped up. I also added some red pearls for the holly berries. For a finishing touch I sprinkled a few Christmas Dew Drops around to add some more sparkle.



Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping!












5 comments:

  1. wow, this is really pretty, thanks for your submission for the Robin Nest Dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card - but wow - Christmas??? LOL. BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card - but wow - Christmas??? LOL. BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeously festive layout! Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful layout! Always ready for Christmas!! BL

    ReplyDelete