Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Picturesque

I've got a layout up today over at the ScraPerfect Blog today. I hope you'll stop by and leave a comment there.



 I decided to mat the photo with plain old white cardstock to really make the blues pop and then added several layers of scrap paper behind it.



I then used a stencil and some texture paste to add the stars around the photo and added the buttons and some Robin's Nest Dew Drops using the Embellie Gellie and the Best Glue Ever.



The title was cut on my Cricut and adhered using the Best Glue Ever. I also did some doodled stitching all along the sides of the layout.


Then, while digging through my stash looking for some embellies for this page, I found some tea bags I had saved a while ago and decided to tuck one behind the photo. They are just regular tea bags that I let dry after using them and then emptied out the tea. Sometimes I stamp on them before adding to a card or layout. Just something a little different.


ScraPerfect Products Used:

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment