Friday, December 16, 2016

Vintage Valentine

I had a Vintage Valentine project up at The Robin's Nest a few days ago and wanted to share it here with you. I'm not sure if I'll turn this into a card or just use it as a Valentine's Day decoration.


Robin's Nest Products Used


Other Products Used

Black Ink
Cheese Cloth
Gold Mist



I started by layering the Red Glitter Paisley Cardstock and the Classic Roses Cardstock. I also inked the edges of the Classic Roses Cardstock with some black ink. I took some white cheese cloth and to get it to look old I sprayed it with some gold mist. It turned out perfect. I also sprayed some of the gold mist on the  Chipboard Glitter Heart Swirls to tone down the white. I placed the cheese cloth on top of the cardstock and then added the Chipboard Glitter Heart Swirls and the Orange Crush Cards to the top of the cheese cloth. I found the picture of the Victorian lady on Pinterest and printed it out cut it down and inked the edges with black ink. I layered that on top of the Orange Crush Card


I took the rose from the Rosy Cards and fussy cut it out and tucked it along side the photo and added the  Heart Dew Drop to the corner of the photo using the Best Glue Ever from ScraPerfect. It's just amazing how little you need and it doesn't show through the dew drops.


I added the Red Ace of Diamonds Dew Drops along with the Poinsettia Dew Drops to two of the corners of the project using some more of the Best Glue Ever from ScraPerfect and the Embellie Gellie from ScraPerfect. That tool makes it so easy to place those tiny little dew drops right where you want them.


And here's another look at my final project.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment