Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Driving Down Beautiful And Breathtaking Skyline Drive

I recently had a layout up on the Robin's Nest Blog about my vacation drive along Skyline Drive in Virginia.


Robins Nest Products

Other Products
Cardstock
Wood Veneer

I started by designing and cutting the background leaves out on my Cricut. I then backed them using some Getaway Glitter Cardstock (reverse side)Forest Trees Speciality Paper and both sides of the Red Plaid Linen Cardstock. I used some of the Best Glue Ever by ScraPerfect and that made it so much easier to line up the backing on the leaves. It doesn't dry right away so you have time to get it lined up perfectly.



I matted the photos with some dark green cardstock and placed the little The View tab from the Outdoors Stickers above the top photo along with a leaf shaped piece of wood veneer.


I cut out some arrows using the Hunter Green with Gold Glitter Cardstock and placed them in the top corner and along the bottom of the layout. I also scattered several of the  River Bed Tear Drops around the page because I just can't seem to do a layout without them.


Here's another look at my layout


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment