Monday, June 19, 2017

Here Are Some Of The Cutest Little Piggies Ever

I've got a cute little card up at the ScraPerfect Blog today. This is a new stamp and die set I just got and I couldn't wait to play with them. Aren't they just the cutest little piggies?!


This was a quick and easy card and once again some of the Best Glue Ever made it even easier! I stamped and die cut the 2 little piggies and the 3 flowers. I used pink paper for the pigs so I didn't even have to color them but I did color the flowers using watercolor pencils. The die cut clouds I found in my stash and the sun is from a round punch. The green grassy area is 2 pieces of paper that I fussy cut. Then I just had to put it all together. I popped the pigs up but the flowers were glued down using some of the Best Glue Ever and I even used the Embellie Gellie to place them exactly where I wanted them. 

So there you have it.....a quick and easy card for just about any occasion!
Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment