Monday, June 12, 2017

How To Capture The Beauty Of Timeless Photos

I've got a layout up at the Robin's Nest Blog today about my old high school. It was a boarding school that unfortunately closed down two years after I graduated. I don't have many photos of the place so the ones I do have are very special to me. There is a lot of history to the school and I think I know more about it now than I did when I went there.


Robin's Nest Products Used


I started with the Brown Rope Glitter Cardstock as the background for the page and then added the Awning Spa Glitter Cardstock to lighten it up and give it some color. I added a piece of the Belgian Chocolate Glitter Cardstock (reverse side) and then went to work on the photo mats.
I decided to tear the edges of the  Brown Herringbone Cardstock and the Forest Trees Speciality Paper  (reverse side) and then layered them behind the photos. 


I added them to the layout along with the Alpha Glitter Stickers I used for the title. I used the journaling block from the Outdoors Stickers.


I tucked one of the  cards from the Aristocratic Blues Cards behind one of the photos and added a couple more cards around the page.


This one is tucked behind the second photo.


This one is attached using a brad


And again here is the final layout


Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment