Saturday, August 5, 2017

So Grateful For Fall Fun With The Family

I'm up on the ScraPerfect Blog today with a cute fall page that doesn't use the regular fall colors. I love fall and all the seasonal colors but decided to pull the colors out of the photo for this page using the different shades of pink. But of course I still had to add in a little bit of orange!


I played around with some new watercolors for the background and couldn't believe how they matched the flowers in the photo so well. Then I just punched some hexagons and placed them around the photo and popped several of them up for dimension. The letters were  cut with my Cricut and I used some of the Best Glue Ever to adhere them to the page. I just love how the glue stays tacky long enough for you to place the letters exactly where you want them.


I also used some of the Best Glue Ever to attach some old wooden dot embellishments that I've had in my stash for many years. They are so old that the sticky backs of them don't really stick to anything anymore. So Best Glue Ever to the rescue!


This was a quick and easy page but I really had fun with it!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment