Friday, January 5, 2018

Summer Colors

I've got an Inspiration Challenge up at Creative Inspiration today. I was getting tired of working with all the holiday and winter colors so I decided to use some summer colors as my inspiration. Here's my summer layout.


And here's the inspiration


I pretty much used everything from the inspiration photo on my layout. I loved the mix of bright colors so I used several different colors of plain cardstock and tore the edges. I was going for a kind of wave effect, not sure I really achieved it, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it! I used a wave stencil and did an ombre effect using 3 different shades of blue ink. The rest is just different ephemera I found in my stash. I also added one of the beach tags from our trip to Ocean City, NJ.

If you'd like to play along with the challenge please visit us at Creative Inspiration. We have lots of fun challenges going on and would love to have you join in!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment