Monday, February 5, 2018

Dear Santa

It's  the 1st Monday of the month so that means we've got a DT sketch reveal going on at Creative Inspiration today.  It's kind of hard to see the photos on my layout, but they are photos of my 7 year old granddaughter's Christmas list to Santa. She's only in 1st grade but I had to laugh at some of her  spelling and I can't figure some of it out. She spells Christmas as Crismiss and Wonder Woman as Wudr womin.  Soooooo cute! I'm sure she'll get a kick out of this when she's older! Or maybe not!


And here's this month's sketch


This was a fun sketch to work with! Be sure to stop by Creative Inspiration, check out all the different takes on this sketch by our Design Team and play along with us!

Thanks for stopping by! 






No comments:

Post a Comment