Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Easter Card

Thought I'd get a jump on some Easter Cards today. This one is another entry into the sketch challenge up at Scrapping For Less. I really liked the sketch and it was just perfect for this card.


Here's the sketch


I found this little lamb on Pinterest years ago and finally decided to use it. I cut out all the pieces with my Cricut. I embossed her body and ran some ice blue ink across the embossing to give her some depth and dimension. She looked a little bare so I added the branch and flower and then decided to use some tiny flowers for her hair. The sentiment was stamped and die cut using a set from Lawn Fawn. The flowers have been in my stash for years so I stamped them with some blue ink and added a drop of Nuvo drops in each one.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment