Friday, February 2, 2018

Valentine Card

Here's a Valentine's Day Card I made for the Heart Challenge over at Creative with Stamps Challenge Blog. 


I just got some new edge dies and I've been having fun playing with them. I love how they just pop against the solid background. To make this card, I started with a red cardstock for the base and used white cardstock for the die cut. I stamped with Versamark Ink on more red cardstock and embossed it using ivory gold embossing powder. It's hard to see in the photo but it really does sparkle. The little petals on the flowers on the die cut actually pop up which really gives the card some dimension and I just placed a little red nail head in the center of each one. 

                                                        

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card you've created for our challenge at Creative with Stamps! It fits the Heart theme perfectly!Thanks for sharing it with us and we hope to see more of your beautiful creations soon! Hugs Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the delicate border! Very pretty!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative With Stamps!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the design! Thanks for joining us over at Creative With Stamps Challenge.
    Creative hugs, Mary xx
    (scrapsdamaryv.blogspot.pt)

    ReplyDelete