Saturday, March 10, 2018

See Through Easter Card

I've got a challenge up today at Creative Inspiration. Today is All Sorts Saturday and I decided to make a See-Through Easter Card. I watched a video by Jennifer McGuire on it and thought I'd give it a try. She makes hers by using background dies. I don't have any of those so I cut my card with my Cricut.


I cut out 2 panels and glued the tops together after scoring the top panel so you can easily open the card. I then cut 4 circles for the sentiment. You need two for each panel. You need to add one on each side of the panels lining the two sentiment pieces up. That way you won't see the glue on the back of the sentiment pieces and you'll have a place to write on the inside of the card and a place to stamp made by on the back.  

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment