Sunday, August 5, 2018

Hay There

We've got a card and layout DT sketch reveal going on today at Creative Inspiration. Every Sunday we have this challenge and I love seeing all the different takes from our DT members. I decided to use the card sketch this week.


Here's the sketch


I just loved this sketch with the pocket! I immediately felt like I had to do a down on the farm theme with this sketch. As  you can see I turned the sketch. For the pocket I took some Core'dinations whitewashed color core paper and distressed it to bring out the blue so it would look more like a jean pocket. I stitched around the edges by hand and added the rivets to the top of the pocket. I wanted to use some red checked paper but couldn't find any so settled for the blue and die cut the frame with some red paper.  I die cut the rooster, hen and little chick and colored them with Spectrum Noir markers. I stamped the chicken within the frame and added the little tag and also stamped the tag with hay there. I had so much fun making this card.

I hope you'll stop by Creative Inspiration to check out our reveal and play along with us! 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment