Sunday, October 14, 2018

So Proud

We've got a DT sketch reveal going on today over at Creative Inspiration. Please stop by and see all the different takes on our layout sketch and our card sketch.

Here's my take on the layout sketch


Here's the sketch


I love this sketch and really had fun putting it all together. I couldn't find any photos that I could cut into circles so I went with ovals instead. Once I got that figured out I used my Cricut to cut the oval frames and the title. Then just dug through my stash and found the flowers which were white so I spritzed them with some mist. Added the ribbons and used my Cuttlebug to cut the leaves and the base of the flower in the bottom right corner. I added some mist droplets and some Dew Drops to finish it off. 

Thanks for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment