Monday, October 15, 2018

Thankful and Happy

We've got our weekly sketch up over at the Sketches in Thyme Blog and today is my day to reveal my take on the sketch. I just love all the layers in this sketch!


Here's the sketch


All of the layered papers and the title sticker were leftover scraps from an old Lori Whitlock Echo Park collection called Reflections Fall. The doilies were originally white and I inked them up with some spiced marmalade Distress Oxide Ink. The flowers were from my large stash of flowers and the scarecrow was also from my stash. 

I hope you'll stop by the Sketches in Thyme Blog see the rest of the DT's reveal for this sketch. A new reveal will be posted daily.  Hope to see you there and please play along with us!

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment