Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Thanks

Here's a quick and easy card I made while playing with some new dies I recently bought. I also used the sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge #299.




Once I decided on my colors, I die cut the flowers from 3 different papers, layered them and attached them with a big brad. I also bent the flowers up to give the card some more dimension. The thanks was also die cut using the same shiny gray background paper. 

I really like the sketches at Atlantic Hearts Challenge Blog. They have so many possibilities! I wish I'd found them sooner!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous flower die cut! I really like your color choices as well, and that big brad takes it to the next level of beautiful. Great CAS card. Thank you for joining us at AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Tracy I'm so glad you found us now, and I hope we see you every week!! Your card is beautiful!! What a gorgeous flower die and such a perfect color combo! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous and delicate dies and a great use of the sketch!
    Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the open flower dies - they are so delicate and speak of impending spring! This is such a beautiful colour combination. Hope to see you back regularly now that you have discovered Atlantic Hearts; thanks for sharing with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining us at AHSC this week! Love your take on the sketch. Gray and yellow are such fun colors to work with! -Lisa DT team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. I love that flower and your take on that part of the sketch, wonderful! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete