Friday, March 15, 2019

Family

I've got an embossing challenge up today over at Creative Inspiration. We are having a week long mini crop and this month's theme is techniques. I chose to do some embossing and did both wet and dry embossing.

Dry Embossing


The photo mat was dry embossed. I chose a large embossing folder that had a frame like design and embossed a piece of black cardstock. I then applied some mother of pearl embellishment mousse by Nuvo. I love how it made the mat look like metal!

Wet Embossing  


The Oh Happy Day sentiment was wet embossed on the card. I stamped the sentiment with black ink and then embossed it using clear embossing powder.

I love embossing on projects. It just adds so much dimension when you dry emboss and wet embossing seems to make stamped images really pop.

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment