Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Masculine Birthday Card

I've got a masculine birthday card up on the Dies R Us Blog today. I don't know about you but I find it hard to come up with masculine cards. So here's a quick and easy one using a fun die that I just love from Memory Box. I'll post the link below.


I started with a navy blue base and a piece of white cardstock. I then rounded all the edges and got out my Distress Oxides and went to work on the white piece applying the inks from darkest to lightest. Then just sprinkled some water on the ink. The circle die was cut from a piece of ombre paper and the sentiment was cut from a piece of black glitter paper. I put it all together using some ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever with the small no-clog writing tip.

Here are the links for the products I used

Memory Box Large Ringlets                             Impression Obsession Greeting Set

Memory Box - Dies - Large Ringlets  Impression Obsession - Dies - Greeting Set

Distress Oxide Ink Pad - Cracked Pistachio
Distress Oxide Ink Pad - Faded Jeans

Best Glue EverScraperfect - No Clog Writing Cap - Small


 Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog. There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store. For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.



No comments:

Post a Comment