Thursday, December 19, 2013

Gift Card Holder

Finishing up the last of my Christmas gifts and of course I needed another gift card  holder. I bought this stamp last year and kind of forgot about it. I found it just the other day and thought it would be perfect for a friend who lives here in Florida. I'll be putting a Dunkin Donuts gift card in the little envelope. It'll be perfect for her!


I will also be entering this card in the Cards In Envy Icy or Hot challenge. I guess this could fit both categories.  Icy with the snowflakes in the background and hot with the flamingo stamp.

4 comments:

  1. It's an adorable card! I love the pink and green and the flamingo! Thank you for sharing with Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colors and cute stamped image Tracy!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Cards In Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is perfect - Icy and Hot! Thank you for joining us at Cards in Envy! ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how it works for icy or hot!!! thanks soo much for playing along with Cards in Envy!!!

    ReplyDelete