Friday, December 20, 2013

Santa Gift Card Holder

Over at Turtle Soup we are starting our December Mini Crop today. We have six challenges going on and you have until December 29 to complete them. You don't have to do them all but the more you complete the better chance you have to win the Mini Crop prize drawing.
My challenge for the Mini Crop is to make a Gift Card Holder. Who can't use more gift card holders this time of year? This one is based on one I saw at Cracker Barrel, only theirs was made out of felt. I thought it was adorable and decided to make one using paper. I was pretty pleased with how it turned out and I'm sure my granddaughter will love it.....at least I know she'll love the gift card!


So please come join us over at Turtle Soup for our December Mini Crop Challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment