Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Snowball Fight

We are having a month long sketchathon over at Turtle Soup. There will be a new sketch just about every day this month. Today was my sketch reveal and I had a fantastic sketch to work with that was designed by our own Bev Code.


And here is my take on the sketch:


I pulled out some old snowflake stencils and used red and pink ink with them. Love how they turned out. I was thinking of doing a monochromatic layout but it just wasn't working so I decided to use the blue snowflake stickers and then added more blue with the flourishes and title. I really had fun with this sketch!

So if you like sketches come join us over at Turtle Soup for our March Sketchathon!
Hope to see you there!


3 comments:

  1. I love your layout and your blog is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks awesome Tracy! Love this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your LO & your blog looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete