Monday, April 21, 2014

Turtle Soup Puzzle Sketch

This layout is for the Turtle Soup Blog Hop Puzzle Sketch. This was so much fun visiting everyone's blogs to collect the puzzle pieces and then putting them together to form the sketch.


All the papers on here, which isn't much, was from my scrap pile. Yippee, I love using up scraps! I used my new Prima stencil on the background with gesso to get a bit of dimension. I stitched around the doily and really like how it turned out. The photos were a Valentine card from my granddaughters from last year, I just love the little one of them sharing a kiss. The purple and white enamel dots are ones I made myself out of perler beads....so easy to do and they come out perfect every time!

Check out the post below about our blog hop going on until Sunday the 27th. It's a lot of fun and there are several prizes up for grabs! Hope to see you there!

1 comment: