Friday, May 9, 2014

Kindergarten Grads

It's Friday so that means we have another sketch to reveal at My Scraps & More Sketches



Here's this weeks sketch:


When I first saw this sketch I immediately knew I would be using ribbon for the vertical strips. I decided to try scrunching the ribbon using double sided tape instead of running a basting stitch through it. I really like how it turned out. The one on the left is just a string of teeny tiny pink beads that took me forever to string together. 

If you like sketches, and who doesn't, please come join us at My Scraps & More Sketches!
Hope to see you there!


3 comments:

  1. So pretty, love how you did the ribbons and that heart is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet photos! I love what you did with the ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHat a sweet page!! Loving this!

    ReplyDelete