Friday, July 11, 2014

1st Birthday

I have a challenge up at Turtle Soup today. Since we are celebrating our month long 1st Birthday Bash, I did a layout about my granddaughters 1st birthday. She turned 1 back in 2011! Guess I was holding on to these last two photos of her party specifically for this challenge!


I really had fun with this layout. The background paper is an old Heidi Swapp resist paper where you just rub some ink on it to bring out the design. And everything else on here is just as old. I bought the birthday stickers the year Brylie was born and then stuffed them in a folder when I was packing up my stash to move to Florida. I just found them last week! Sure am glad I still had these photos to scrap!

So come join us over at Turtle Soup for our Birthday Bash Celebration! There's lots of fun challenges and games going on all month! Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Love this page Tracy! Great job on the resist paper and all using all those cute embellie stickers.

    ReplyDelete