Friday, July 18, 2014

Oh Boy

This is a first for me! I have never done a little boy layout before. I have a (step) grandson but unfortunately we don't get to see him. It's a long story with lots of drama and even I don't really understand it all. It's very sad for my husband. Anyway, I won a bunch of little boy paper a couple of years ago and have hardly used any of it. I found several photos of Timmy recently and couldn't wait to scrap them.


This is for the Birthday Bash #9 challenge at Turtle Soup. You had to use bright colors on your layout. Perfect challenge for these Fancy Pants To The Moon papers.

It is also for the Got Talent 7/17 challenge at My Scraps & More. You had to use only one collection of papers and use at least 6 big embellishments from the same paper collection. I have so many embellishments from this collection it was hard to pick which ones to use.

I really had fun with this layout and can't wait to scrap some more photos of my grandson.

No comments:

Post a Comment