Monday, July 7, 2014

Selfies With Mom

Today is a Design Team Sketch Reveal day over at Turtle Soup. We're having a month long first birthday bash with lots of fun challenges and games. This month we're having two Design Team Sketch Reveals. Here's the sketch we had to work with for today.


And here is my take


I just bought  a new Martha Stewart punch around the page punch and had to try it out. I love how it looks and it was one of her easier ones to use. I made the rosette and topped it with a big pearl button then cut the two rings out on my cricut. For the title area, I took one of the circles from the rings I cut and then cut a rectangle out of it. It needed something more in that corner so I added the pieces I had cut off. 

So if you like to party, come join us over at Turtle Soup for our birthday party. We're turning 1 this month!
Hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment