Sunday, August 10, 2014

Dream

I just love this photo of my two granddaughters. They have to share a bed when on vacation and the oldest hates every minute of it because her sister is always touching her. I remember those days when my brother was always touching me. I guess pretty much every child goes through this.


This layout is for the Got Talent Mini Challenge over at My Scraps & More. You could only use one photo at least 4x6 and you had to use a quilted look. I don't quilt but I love quilts. I had one that my paternal grandmother had made out of her boys old pajamas. She wasn't much of a quilter but to me it was beautiful. This pattern is similar to the quilt pattern she used. I wish I still had the quilt but it just fell apart. I took it to someone to see if they could repair it and it was just too far gone. I really miss that quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment