Tuesday, June 14, 2016

1st Communion

I've got a challenge up at Turtle Soup today. As you might have heard, we are celebrating our birthday and all challenges have a celebration theme. My theme is a new path in life, like a 1st Communion, Baptism, Birth, Wedding, Baby Shower, etc.


I started with a brown sheet of cardstock and placed the lacy punched edge paper on top. I then used a script stamp and randomly stamped around the page in a light brown ink. I added the brown and peach colored mats behind the photo and punched the bottom of the brown mat. Added the leaves that I die cut with my Cuttlebug along with the flowers. The title was cut on my Cricut and I double punched the butterflies using brown paper on the bottom and for the tops I used gold and white foil paper. 

I hope you'll stop by and join us in our month long celebration. We have lots of fun challenges and games going on and we also have some amazing prizes. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment