Monday, March 4, 2019

Oh Happy Day!

We've got a new sketch up at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog today. We have a new sketch every Monday and then on Wednesday we have a DT reveal and announce the winners from the previous week. This weeks sketch has so many possibilities!

Here's the sketch



Here's my take on  it


I took an embossing folder and used it as a letter press. I inked one side of the folder with some Distress Oxide Ink in cracked pistachio and then colored in the yellow parts of the leaves with some alcohol markers. I then ran the panel through my die cut machine with a wonky stitched rectangle die and added the sentiment and ribbon.

I hope you'll stop by and play along!

Have a scrappy day!

3 comments:

  1. very nice card, congrats
    thank so much for your comment in my blog
    have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy, I love this background, great colors as well!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete