Sunday, October 12, 2014

Halloween Cards

As we all know, World Card Making Day was last weekend and I finally got to play along with some of the challenges at Turtle Soup. I decided to get my Halloween cards done.







This challenge was to make a window on your card. I cut out the ghost with my Cricut and then just backed the cut out with white paper and added the wiggly eyes.








                 





This challenge was to use layers on your card.. I just ripped strips of paper and then inked the edges with distress ink and pens. Added some wiggly eyes and the sentiment is an old sticker I found in my stash.






This challenge was to use banners on your card. I used a stencil to make the background and then cut out the bats on my Cricut. I inked the orange moon and then stamped and embossed the Happy Halloween banner.








So, I got all my Halloween cards done and now it's onto a couple of Thanksgiving cards and then all my Christmas cards!


No comments:

Post a Comment