Friday, October 17, 2014

Fall

Fall is my favorite time of year. I love everything about it! So for this month's Mini Crop at Turtle Soup I am hosting a fall colors challenge. You just have to use fall colors on your project.


I've had the background paper for a few years. It's from Core'dinations so I just sanded it to bring out the stitched flourishes. All the strips behind the photos are washi tape and then I just added some wooden pumpkins and all different kinds of leaves.

This also fits the 10/6 Mix It Up challenge at My Scraps & More. The only paper you can use on your layout is your background paper. Everything else must be some sort of embellishment.

Come on over to Turtle Soup and play along with our October Mini Crop Challenges. Lots of fun challenges and of course there is a prize !

No comments:

Post a Comment