Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Using up some stash!

Well today I got to use up some stash! I hosted the Crash Your Stash challenge at Turtle Soup today. I was sitting in my scraproom looking around at all my stuff and finally decided I needed to use some of my stickles. I realized I haven't been using them lately, don't know why so I decided to break them out again. I took a big flower and covered it in stickles. I've had that flower forever and always thought it was kinda ugly so I decided to make it all sparkly. It looked better but I still had to cover most of it up with a title tag.


If you like challenges, why not come join us over at Turtle Soup. We have different challenges everyday and a fun themed week long mini challenge that starts on the 3rd Friday of every month.

No comments:

Post a Comment