Friday, November 21, 2014

Papa and Cada

It's Friday so we have another Design Team Sketch Reveal at My Scraps & More Sketches.


And here's the sketch we had to work with:


I love this sketch and had fun working with it. I decided to use some papers from a Simple Stories 6x6 pad from the Urban Traveler collection. The splats and circle were done with a new template I just won and some Rusty Hinge Distress Ink. I cut the title out on my Cricut and all the different embellishments came from little things I've picked up on my shopping trips.

3 comments:

  1. Tracy I absolutely love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout Tracy! Wonderful photo! The wooden embellishments add a great touch! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great take on the sketch Tracy! Fantastic page!!

    ReplyDelete